Body Shape Calculator - Dr. Ismail Healthcare Group
We Provide Best Healthcare For Your Family in Dubai
- Affordable High-quality Healthcare Services
- 30+ Years of Experience
- No Appointment Required! Walk-ins Only
Get Access To All Our Health Calculators
Body Shape Calculator
How to take measurements?
- Bust: measure at the fullest point of your bust with a soft measuring tape. Make sure that the tape is not too tight by breathing in and out.
- Waist: your waist is the narrowest part of your torso. The measuring tape you bring around your waist should sit tightly, but it shouldn’t “dig” into your skin. Don’t pull your stomach in, either.
- Hips: you measure your hips it the widest point below your waist. Remember to remove your clothing and to keep your feet together so that the measurement is as accurate as possible.
- High hip: this is also a hip measurement, but taken in a different place than the previous one. It is taken at the top of the hip curve – not at its widest point! You need to localize the upper swell of the hip over your pelvic bone.