Meal Calorie Calculator - Dr. Ismail Healthcare Group
We Provide Best Healthcare For Your Family in Dubai
- Affordable High-quality Healthcare Services
- 30+ Years of Experience
- No Appointment Required! Walk-ins Only
Get Access To All Our Health Calculators
How many calories per meal should I eat?
The answer to this question depends on multiple factors. First of all, you need to know what is your recommended calorie intake per day. This value, in turn, changes with your:
- Height – taller people need to eat a bit more.
- Weight – the more you weigh, the more you need to eat to maintain your current weight.
- Age – the older you are, the fewer calories you need.
- Sex – in general, women need fewer calories than men.
- Physical activity level – the more active you are, the more energy you need.