Cardiology in Karama
Dr. Abhay completed his MD from Geneva Switzerland, FACC, FESC and FSCAI from USA and interventional Cardiology from Canada. He was awarded “Prince of Wales” prize forundergraduate research in 1979 and ‘Best Student’ of Nagpur University. He received his training in coronary angioplasty and cardiac intervention in University of Geneva and obtained
MD in Interventional Cardiology in University of Geneva in 1992 in Switzerland.
Dr Abhay worked in Montreal Heart Institute, Montreal, Canada where he received a Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology. With experience of over 37 years Dr Abhay is one of the most experienced Interventional Cardiologist of UAE. He set up the first Cath Lab in private sector in UAE in the year 2002 and has performed more than 30,000 Coronary interventions.
- Area of Expertise:
- Interventional Cardiac Procedures including Cardiac Catherization and Angiography
- Coronary and Non Coronary Cardiac Interventions
- Temporary and Permanent Pacemaker Implantations (Single and Double Chambers)
- Non Invasive Cardiac Procedures including Echocardiography Stress Testing, Transthoracic and Trans Esophageal Echocardiography and ECG Holter Monitoring, Ambulatory BPM
- Work Experience:
- Consultant interventional Cardiologist, Al Zahra Hospital, Sharjah, UAE.
- Professor and Head, Department of Cardiology: Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre, Bhopal
- Consultant Cardiologist Sri Ganga Ram Hospital
- Consultant cardiologist and Director of Cardiac Cath lab, Hamad Medical Corporation, Doha, Qatar
- Consultant Cardiologist (Locum) King Faisal Specialist Hospital, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Fellow Interventional Cardiology, Montreal Heart Institute, Montreal, Canada
- Consultant Cardiologist, Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi, India
- Fellow interventional cardiology, Cardiology Center, University Hospital Geneva, Switzerland
Make online booking
call at +97143378585 to schedule an appointment with our cardiology in Karama, Dubai.
Dr. Abhay Pande
Dr. Abhay Pande
DM (Cardiology), DNB (Cardiology ,MD, FACC, FESC, FSCAI