An experienced and skilled General Practitioner with valid DHA eligibility and UK license with full
registration by GMC. Available to join immediately and looking for long term steady growth.
- M.B.B.S – Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery- December 2013 Zia Uddin Medical University, Karachi, Pakistan
- Passed PLAB 1 exam in Dubai (March 2016) and PLAB 2 exam in Manchester (June 2016)
- Passed EMSTrex – Emirates Specialist Training entrance exam – March 2015
- A-Level equivalent – Intermediate – August 2008, B.A.M.M. P.E.CH.S. Govt. College for Women, Karachi, Pakistan
- O-Level equivalent – Matriculation – September 2006, The Mama Parsi Girls’ Secondary School, Karachi, Pakistan
January 2015 – January 2017 – Abbasi Shaheed Hospital, Karachi, Pakistan.
Worked as a “Resident Medical Officer” in Medical Unit for a period of 2 years and in Outpatient department during the same time period.
Obtaining medical histories, performing physical examinations, diagnosing and managing
patients. • Managing all sorts of medical emergencies and making appropriate referrals. •
Ensuring the accuracy of all documentation. • Performing different medical procedures. •
Educating patients regarding conditions and treatment options. • Strictly maintaining
confidentiality of patients, families and colleagues
January to December 2014 – AKUH (Aga Khan University Hospital), Karachi, Pakistan.
I rotated in both Medicine and Surgery departments for 6 months each.
– Sub rotations in Medicine department: Emergency medicine, Internal medicine and Paediatric medicine.
– Sub rotations in Surgery department: Neurosurgery, Urology and General Surgery
– Issued Eligibility letter of General Practitioner by Dubai Health Regulation Department on 27/12/2017
– Full registration with license to practise from GMC UK ( General Medical Council)
– Full registration with license to practise from PMDC (Pakistan Medical and Dental Counsel)
Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, Emergency and critical care, History taking, Physical examination, Patient care, I/V Cannulation, Ascitic and pleural taps, Catheterization, Skin suturing, Wound dressing, Interpretation of radiographs, Developed good patient counselling skills and how to break a bad news, Nasogastric intubation, Lumber Puncture and CPR.
- Aga Khan University Hospital (AKUH)- The Department of Paediatrics – in July 2013 with Dr. Abdul Ghaffar Billo.
- National institute of Child Health (NICH) – the Department of Paediatrics – in June 2013 with Dr. Khalid M. A. Khan for the second time during my M.B.B.S.
- Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre (JPMC) – Department of Gynaecology – in November 2012 with Dr. Afia Ansar.
- Civil Hospital Karachi – Department of Internel Medicine – in November 2011.
- Tabba Heart Institute – Department of Cardiac Medicine and Cardiac Surgery – in October 2010 with Dr. Bashir Haneef
- National Institute of Child Health (NICH) – Department of Paediatric Medicine (Unit-1) – in October 2009 with Dr. Khalid M. A. Khan
English (Fluent), Urdu(Fluent), Arabic(Basic), Hindi(Fluent), Punjabi(Basic)
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING/ WORKSHOPS:
- Attended full day training at the basic Surgical Skills Workshop held on 23/08/2014, organized by Postgraduate Medical Education Department at Aga Khan University, Karachi.
- Helped organize Basic Life Support (BLS) Workshops in final year of M.B.B.S.
- Attended and later on organized several workshops to teach surgical knot tying techniques.
- Attended the 3day ‘17 th International Rheumatology Conference 2013’ held at Marriot Hotel, Karachi, Pakistan.
- Selected as the Valedictorian of AKUH – Aga Khan University Hospital during my Internship period in 2014.
- Trained as an American Heart Association (AHA) Certified Basic life Support (BLS) instructor in 2013.
- Attended and helped organize several blood donation campaigns, basic surgical training workshop, Basic Life Support (BLS) workshops, Continued Medical Education (CME), bake sales and movie nights for fund raising
- Attended several Polio Campaigns during M.B.B.S. particularly focusing the Shireen Jinnah Colony, Karachi, Pakistan.